•Information, referral and trip planning services. •Subsidizes travel costs through a half-price travel and gas voucher program •Provides transportation through Volunteer Transportation Programs •Assists employed individuals with vehicle purchase and repair loans •Tracks unmet transportation needs
• Contact Information
1. Where is Door-Tran Located?
• At 1009 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
2. How do I contact Door-Tran?
• Phone: 920/743-9999 or toll free at 877/330-6333 • Email: email@example.com • In person Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1. What is the cost to use your service?
• Information and referral – free • Veteran rides to VA clinics - free • Volunteer Program – mileage fee, sliding scale based on income • Half-price vouchers - $2.50 for $5.00 in voucher value or $5.00 for $10.00 in voucher value
1. How can I Volunteer?
• Become a Volunteer Driver for the Veteran and/or County-Wide Programs. • Answer the information and referral phone line. • Work with transportation providers that belong to the Consortium. • If you are interested in volunteering please call today.
2. What areas do you service?
Anyone may call Door-Tran for transportation information. • People who access Door-Tran’s programs must be residents of Door County at least six months throughout the year.
3. What is the Door County Transportation Consortium?
• A group of members who are not-for-profit or for-profit businesses, County and City government, and private citizens who have concerns about transportation needs in Door County.